How to make a delicious recipe for Filet Steak?
Ever made Filet Steak in the Butter? Not? So lets do it.
Preparation: 2 Hours
Yield: 15 Portions
- 1 kg of filet steak
- 1 tablet of butter
- 10 to 12 cloves garlic
- 1 teaspoon peppercorns – optional
- 4 tablespoons of coarse salt – may vary according to taste
- 1 kg english potato
METHOD OF PREPARATION
- Lightly knead the garlic cloves and mix the coarse salt, the pepper (optional) and the butter.
- With a knife tip lightly drill holes in the filet steak and season it whole.
- Put in a shape close with foil and bake for 30 minutes at 200 degrees.
- After that remove the aluminum foil, turn the filet steak on the other side with the butter and put the potatoes.
- Turn the filet steak two more times until it is well fried in the butter, cut it into thin slices for another 5 minutes and serve.