Recipe – Pork Rib With Okra
Bora to make a delicious Pork Rib With Okra?
- 1kg of pork chop in pieces
- 2 powdered envelopes for meat
- 3 tablespoons oil
- 1 chopped onion
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 2 cups (tea) of okra in pieces
- 1 lemon juice
- 2 tomatoes without seeds
- 1 tablespoon tomato extract
- 2 cups boiling water
- Salt and black pepper to taste
Method of preparation:
- Season the ribs with the seasoning powder.
- In a large saucepan, heat the oil over high heat and fry the ribs until golden.
- Add onion and garlic and saute for 3 minutes.
- Add the okra and lemon juice and saute for another 3 minutes.
- Put the tomatoes and the tomato paste and sauté for 4 minutes, stirring.
- Add the water, cover the pan and cook over low heat for 10 minutes, stirring occasionally.
- Season with salt and pepper and serve.
Contributor: Ângela Cardoso / fernando Santos