See a recipe for how to make a Special Tutu (By Andrezza Souza)
- 1/2 kg of carioca beans
- 1 calabrese cut into cubes about 2 cm wide.
- 150 gr of bacon cut into larger cubes
- 300gr finely sliced pork sausage cut into 3cm pieces
- 3 boiled eggs cut into 4
- 1 cup white cassava flour (broken)
- 1 small red bell pepper minced
- 1 small yellow bell pepper finely chopped
- 1 large tomato mince
- 2 medium onions finely chopped
- 1 cilantro or parsley sauce (according to your preference) chopped
- Seasonings to taste (salt, garlic, black pepper)
Method of preparation:
- To prepare, start by cooking the beans normally as usual, after cooking, keep it resting in the pressure cooker while preparing the rest of the ingredients in the “filling”.
- Vinaigrette: Mix the chopped minced (the smaller the better), the finely chopped tomatoes, a chopped onion a handful of finely chopped cilantro (or parsley), and mix.
- Filling: In a saucepan of your preference and a little large (all the preparation will be done in it), add about 1 tablespoon of oil, let it heat a little bit and a quick stew in the vinaigrette put a pinch of salt, do not let it braise too much, the tomato can not tear. After sauté remove from pan and set aside.
- In the same pot add a little oil and fry the sausage the bacon and the calabresa, when they are all fried remove from the pan dripping oil and reserve.
- In the same pan, if there is enough oil left in the pan, remove and leave only enough to brown the garlic and the chopped onion, brown and add the cooked beans with the water of the pan and all, if there is not enough water in the pan. beans it is good that you add a little more, because the tutu yields a lot, it depends on the amount of water you add.
- When it starts to boil, try, set the salt, add a little pepper and let it thicken a little, when you have the stock broth but not too thick, lower the fire a little and now we will add the flour to make the tutu .
- With the aid of a fork, you will need to use both hands now, with one hand you will hold the fork making quick and circular movements by placing the flour with the other hand very slowly and slowly, as the flour thickens the beans very fast and we want a moist and juicy tutu.
- Add the flour to the “soft” tutu point. Little flour, probably less than a glass.
- On a platter put all the tutu, on top, put in this sequence: the steamed vinaigrette, the sausages and the bacon, the chopped eggs and finalize with the coriander (or parsley). Ready! You can kneel down and pray that it’s “eating amazing”.
I hope they make my recipe and then comment on what they found if at all possible. Hugs to all.